Vision Board with Waltraud Unger: Part I & II
PLEASE NOTE: Purchase of 1 seat pays for 2 days of work, Jan 15 & 22
Have you ever set goals for the New Year only to find that a few weeks later they have faded away?
Let 2020 be different! Create a manifestation vision board with intention and purpose! Then learn strategies a week later to make your vision a reality through conscious daily actions.
Remember - what you focus on will expand!
This 2-part workshop will be lead by Waltraud Unger, Mindset and Lifestyle Coach and owner of UnfoldingU. (www.WaltraudUnger.com)
Course agenda for this 2-part workshop:
- Begin with reflection on important questions to go deep into what your soul desires and step into your future self through a short meditation.
- Bring your vision to life as you create your personal road map for 2020 using cutouts from magazines, personal photos, and/or quotes.
- Leave with your 2020 Vision Board
- Review of your newly created vision board
- Deep dive of what this vision means to you and how it will change the trajectory of your future
- Develop inspired daily habits to make your vision a reality
Materials includes: Poster board, magazines, glue
Please bring at least one magazine of your own that inspires you and any personal printed items such as quotes, sayings or pictures.
Age requirement: 21 and up (BYOB)
General rules: Creative Den reserves the right to cancel any class that does not meet 50% participation 48 hours prior to class time and you will be fully refunded. You may cancel up to 72 hours prior to class time for a full refund, or up to 48 hours prior for a credit to be used on a future class of equal or lesser value. Please think of it as buying a concert ticket. Our instructors are artists and their time is valuable. Transferring to a friend at any time is highly encouraged.